HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Brand New Story to Tell!

What a day.

What a completely blow-me-away, most perfect day.

Our newest Stories by Me team member arrived and Suni gave me the gift of a lifetime by sharing their amazing day with me.

I preserved this once-in-a-lifetime moment with pictures.

Lots and lots of pictures!

The baby is beyond perfect!

Mom's not doing too bad either!

Suni, my wish for you is many, MANY happy stories!

2 comments:

B's Mommy said...

Laurie the pictures are perfect! Beautiful. You captured moments that other wise would have been a memory in her heart. Just looking at them brings tears and my heart over flows with joy. She is blessed to have you as a dear friend.
You better be very very proud of yourself. Your work is amazing!!!

Will Sanders said...

Helllo mate great blog post