HOME     PROJECTS     STORIES     PHOTO WIZARD     ABOUT     WEBSITE

Friday, March 18, 2011

One Lovely Blog Award


We're figuring out this blogging world...and what do you know? We got an award. Now, what that means, not really sure. BUT, somebody out there likes our blog, and we are thankful for that! Valerie over at Family Cherished awarded us the One Lovely Blog Award. Thanks, Valerie!





As part of this award we are to list 15 blogs to share this award with. I thought I'd share my top 15. Some of these are new to me, but all are worth taking a look at! Remember, I'm a mother of 4 boys, Lauri has 3 and we are always looking for ways to recreate, preserve, enjoy and make memories with our families. A lot of these blogs help us do just that.

So, here you go: (in no particular order)

The Idea Room
Little Birdie Secrets
tatertots & jello
Becky's Blog
Ucreate
Nesting Place
The Creative Homemaker
MADE
nienie
Cool Mom Picks
Design Mom
Vintage Revivals
$5 Dinners
say YES! to hoboken
House of Smith's


Blogs are all about sharing stories which in turn in part of preserving history. Thanks for listening to our stories and sharing yours, too!

1 comment:

B's Mommy said...

Congratulations! You do have wonderful ideas on your blog! I look forward to your posts. I am a loyal follower.